Developmental Initiatives Funding Unit
The unit is responsible for proposing pioneering developmental initiatives throughout the kingdom, and reaching out with all stakeholders in that regard; in order to maximize the benefits of these initiatives and to make them sustainable.
Duties & responsibilities
- Designing, developing and funding qualitative initiatives, that add value to the national economy.
- Monitoring and evaluating the initiatives to make sure that the required impact is achieved.
- Coordinating with related directorates and units within MoPIC to secure the required funding for the initiatives.
- Building true partnerships with local actors, who are capable of managing and operating the initiatives and guaranteeing their sustainability, in accordance with MoPIC’s goals and objectives.
- Motivating local development and providing the necessary support for empowering local entities to manage and lead the process.
- Providing the required fund for the initiatives and programmers that target entrepreneurship and SMEs.
- Designing and developing initiatives.
- Monitoring and evaluation (M&E)